- Pro Bars: Yea, I know, its odd to think about bars as food, but holy crap! Why have I been eating crappy tasting bars when I could've been eating these things. They are awesome! I've started eating them instead of meals just because they are that good.
- The Science of Chocolate (by S. Beckett): Do you have a lust for details on the best substance in the world? Read this book.
- The Witling (by Vernor Vinge): Its short but good. I've decided that part of the reason I like Vinge is that he loves to play around with ideas. In this case it is about what happens to momentum when something teleports, and what are the cool things you could do with it!
- TV Shows
- Deadwood: Thanks to Scott and Jul, I've now gotten the opportunity to check out this gem. It has interesting and complex characters as well Wild Bill! What more can you ask for :)
- Dexter: I'm not sure I like glorifying serial killers, but this show is just so tweaked you gotta love it.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
The Good Stuff
Here's some things that I've discovered that I like since I posted last: