So, it's been a while, here are a few things that have been going on since I last posted:
- I'm living in San Francisco! I've even started compiling a map of my favorite eateries in the city.
- I'm still working at Google (not including a link, 'cause if you don't have it, you don't need it) as a PM.
- Still looking to eventually open a Dessert shop in either San Francisco or Boulder (still have my house there)...
- I messed up my knee (while very drunk) on New Years Eve 2006, and then got it fixed (while sober). Strangely people persist on saying I'm "more fun" when I drink. I sorta feel like I'm simply less predictable.
- I have a new Nephew! He's a cute little guy and you can follow his (often quite well written) adventures at The Changing Table
- I'm drooling over the new MacBook Air, but I can't quite convince myself that I should buy it.
- Recently visited NYC and took a chocolate tour, highly recommend it if you are in the area and in the market.
- I only have 1 big trip planned for the year (Rafting the Colorado with John and Michelle), but I'm looking to plan another trip for later in the year. Any suggestions?