Alright, as long as I'm moving to a new place I need new gear right? So, in my own little anal way I've made my new spreadsheet. I figure, if you're gonna go, go big. Now, I gotta buy bedroom furniture, couches, dining room stuff, etc. and that is all well and good and even a little interesting but the good stuff is the gadgets. Here is what I would like to outfit the place with:
- Panasonic Plasma TV mounted over my fireplace: TH-42PX50U
- Yamaha SoundBar (pictured above) to give surround sound without the messy wires: YSP-1
- Yamaha Subwoofer, cause, ya know, BOOM: YST-SW215
- HD DirecTiVo which has come down in price now that they are dumping it: HD DVR
- A sweet remote reccomended by Josh to control the whole thing: Logitech Harmony 768
- Sonos to spread music throughout the house: Sonos.com
Now, of course the question is do I take the plunge all at once or space it out. I think we all know the answer to that.